We have received the following update from Councillor Ras’ office and the Parks and Forestry division regarding the multi-use trail.
We are pleased to inform you that the multi-use trail construction within the Hydro1 corridor in Ward 2 is scheduled to commence on April 2, 2018 as planned.
• It will begin just East of Clarkson Park to allow for another construction to proceed in that location until September 2018.
• The contractor will be moving along the corridor from West to East gradually opening sections of the trail as they are being fully completed and inspected.
• We anticipate to complete all trail sections in Ward 2 by the end of this year.
• Construction notification letters to approximately 2000 residents in your ward are being sent out accordingly.
• We are using our standard 120m offset radius for residential notifications.
• All letters should be out in the mail by the end of this week.